Saturday, August 26, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I'm listening to Airborn by Kenneth Oppel.  It's an adventure where airships fly through the air.  I have to admit it took me awhile to understand the ships were flying (insert eyeroll here).  There are new lands to be discovered and creatures never seen before.  People die, airships crash, pirates attack, kids are kidnapped and so much more.  I'm really enjoying this book!

I'm still reading True Grit by Charles Portis as part of our town's One Book, One City program.  I've seen parts of the movie and have never read the book before.  I'm not really into westerns but this book is more than just a western.  I'm about a 1/3 of the way through the book.

I started The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking. I'm trying to apply the Danish word hygge to my life. What better way than reading a book about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment