Monday, May 15, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

For Pleasure:

I listened to Feed by M.T. Anderson through the free audiobook program AudioBookSync.  This is a futuristic, science fiction, dystopia, young adult book.  The concept of having a chip put inside you that runs commercials, chats, maps basically everything our smart phones do, is intriguing and a little scary.  Titus and his friends are hanging out on the moon in a club when Titus meets a beautiful girl. They are having a fun time until a hacker takes over their feed and causes problems for everyone.

I reread New Moon by Stephenie Meyer.  Work has been rough since after spring break.  I just need to feel at home right now.  And I feel at home in the world of vampires and werewolves and sleepy little town called Forks.

For School:

I read Surf's Up by Kwame Alexander This book had me hooked at frog preferring to read than go to the beach.  Although I think I'd just take my book to the beach. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment